· We store your personal information only till the time we have a reason to keep it otherwise we discard it.
· The personal information that we collect from you is kept secure under our protocols and it’s our primary responsibility to keep it private.
· Our processes are transparent on how we collect, use and share your personal information.
What personal information do we collect from you?
Your personal information identifies you as an individual and it includes your name, title, address, contact number, email address, company name, etc.
How do we collect this information?
· Through mail, email or phone.
· When you subscribe to our publications.
· Though website tracking and cookies.
· Through marketing materials like “Subscribe to our Blog/Newsletter”, “Discuss your project”, etc. You are free to unsubscribe from our notifications anytime you wish to by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” option available in our advertisement or promotion emails.
· When you fill contact forms and emails.
· When you register for our promotions, conferences, surveys and events.
· Though your business cards or other contact information.
· Through you CV or work history information.
· When we contact you for further information.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
· To foster commercial transactions with you or the entity that you represent.
· To administer and manage our website.
· To communicate with you and leverage you our services.
· To fulfil the contract that we may have signed.
· To respond to your customer service requests.
· To ensure safe operation and security of our business infrastructure and website.
· To conduct our internal research and aggregate analysis to understand how users undertake the services and resources of our website.
· To analyse our web traffic and performance through cookies.
· To email you newsletter periodically. You can anytime unsubscribe from this service by clicking on “Unsubscribe” option available at the bottom of the newsletter email.
· Any other purpose which may pertain you to allow us to use your personal information.
How do we protect your personal information?
We shoulder necessary security measures for keeping every visitor’s personal information secure.
Do we share your personal information with outside parties?
Definitely not! Trust and privacy are instrumental to our business and we do not breach the trust that our audience expects from us. We are against illegal practices of selling, trading or transferring one’s information to outside parties. However, we do share necessary information with our trusted third parties or partners who are dedicated in servicing your needs or helping us in the proper functioning and operations of our business as long a they agree to further maintain the cloak of secrecy as we do.
· Strictly Necessary Cookies- These are fundamental cookies that are necessary for our website’s operation. For example, these cookies allow you to log into the secure sections of our website, make use of e-billing services, etc.
· Analytical/Performance Cookies- These cookies count the number of visitors reaching our website, the activities they do and at what point of time. This helps us to improve the working of our website.
· Functionality Cookies- These cookies recognise you when you re-enter our website. Through this we can personalize content for you, remember your preferences and your details.
· Targeted Cookies- These cookies store your behaviour on our website like the pages which you have visited and the links which you have followed. We use this information to create advertisements of our interest and make our website look more relevant to you. If required we may share this information with our trusted third-party service providers for this purpose.
If you wish you can block cookies from your browser and stop the initialization of some or all cookies. However, if you choose to block all cookies from your browser (which includes essential cookies) then you may not be able to access all parts of our website.